- The competition is open to companies/teams established in Ireland.
- A team consists of two amateur players (min. age 18) each having a handicap between 0 and 28, according with Ireland Handicapping System (CONGU Unified Handicapping System).
- Maximum handicap is: Men – 24; Women – 30.
- Men play from the Blue Tees and Women from the Yellow Tees.
- The team must include one company employee with a company colleague or invited guest such as business associates, clients, suppliers, etc…
- Measuring Devices that measure distance ONLY are allowed.
- Use of a Golf Cart is allowed.
- This is a ‘pairs team’ competition, so it’s therefore permissible to ask advice from your team partner.
- The competition will be played in 4 qualifying rounds, in 4 different counties (that will be announced in a short period of time) and 1 National Final.
- 3 Nett and 2 gross team prizes will be awarded per qualifying competition and will qualify for the Ireland Final.
- The best Nett team from the Ireland Final will qualify for the World Final.
- The 2016 World Final will be played between 21st and 26thJune, in The Oitavos, Cascais (Portugal).
- The value of prizes will not exceed the limit fixed for players of amateur status.
- The organizers reserve the right to modify the rules of the competition at any time.
- The Organizers reserve the right to change details described in the event literature, and cannot be held responsible for any liability caused by inclement weather.
- Minimum number of teams registered – 40;
- Weather conditions suitable for golf.
The tournaments in Ireland will be played in 2 levels, between 1st March and 30th April, including 4 regional rounds and culminating in a National Final.
Dates and Courses will be announced soon.